Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Smart Time Management Tips and Tricks - Yahoo! Finance

I've been on an article-sharing kick lately about ways to cut the crap. Sorry if it's not as fun... I'm convinced no one is reading this blog anyway, so it's all good. I'm writing this for me, and if someone else happens to read it... well... then that's gravy.

So yeah, we all need to better manage our time. There were some very obvious tips on this list, but some of them were things I want to try. So... for the rest of October, I'm going to try out these time management tips and report my progress to you. I encourage you to do the same. Let me know what you think!!!

30 Smart Time Management Tips and Tricks - Yahoo! Finance

2 comments:

  1. How did I forget about you? Again? LOL However, since reading this I am wracking my brain trying to figure out when and where I might have forgotten you... since I have done so with much frequency in the past...

    ReplyDelete