Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When is the best day to buy things?

According to this Yahoo Finance video, Wednesday is the best day to get some good deals.  :)  Most grocery stores start their sales on Wednesdays and many gas stations haven't hiked up the prices for weekend driving.  Good to know.

I do all my shopping on the weekends... with the crowds and everything.  That's one thing I'd like to cut out of my life, but taking my kids to the grocery store by myself is a daunting thought.  The hubby works.  However, I can certainly get gas on Wednesdays.  That's easy.  LOL

When do you all get groceries and such?

P.S. Email update #1
My work email inbox has over 14k things in it.  I seriously need to clean it out!  What I've been doing lately is immediately put read emails into folders so I can find what I need easier and faster.  I'm also starting to delete anything I don't think I'll need in a month's time.  Now if I can just start weeding through everything else... bleck.   

2 comments:

  1. I just did that too, got it down to 400 from 10,000. I even made a folder called "Insane Family Members". lol It is creeping back awfully fast though. It takes constant work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a folder with that title, Marie!

    ReplyDelete