Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kick Immunity into High Gear with a Kicky Song

Given that we're just now getting over being sick for two months, I thought this particular article to be pretty relevant. :) I think it's obvious to anyone with a brain that mind, body, and soul are all interconnected. One affects the others. Keeping yourself upbeat and happy can definitely have a positive outlook on everything else. The purpose of this blog, as I've stated multiple times, is to chronicle my family's journey to simplicity... that includes keeping things simple on the inside.

Of course, what might seem simple for one person may not seem simple for another... and some people prefer complexity. Whatever floats your boat. Just keep a positive attitude, and I'm sure you'll do fine!

Kick Immunity into High Gear with a Kicky Song

No comments:

Post a Comment