Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome Back To Work


Like most of you, I am recovering from my 3-day weekend by going right back to work.  I have a lot on my plate today: meetings & meeting minutes, schedule new meetings, action logs, a project plan review, and even doctor’s appointment.  This is why I decided to find an article of use to you and point you there. 

I didn’t find a good one for you, so I apologize. 

Most of the articles I found about returning to work after a long weekend/holiday/vacation were the usual drivel: get back on a sleep schedule (one person suggested taking drugs to accomplish this), check email BEFORE you head back into the office, mentally prepare yourself (really?), etc..  After taking 10 precious minutes out of my perfectly, overly-busy day, I decided to give up.  You don’t need crap like this. 

Welcome back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment