Thursday, October 14, 2010

To have or not to have...


I keep looking at the bottom of my empty tea cup and keep contemplating whether or not I want more.  I have a plethora of tea in my cubbie here at work, and thanks to my wonderful Sri Lankan teammates, I have the really good stuff: Uva, Dimbula, Meda Watte…  I can drink whatever I’m in the mood for at any given time.  My question is this: do I really need another cup?  All the extra caffeine probably wouldn’t be a good idea, despite my lack of sleep last night.
Some have told me that I should cut caffeine out of my diet altogether.  My only caffeine intake is a daily cup of tea, and no matter how you spin it, tea is NOT crap.  I will not cut it.  J  However, I can keep my intake to a minimum.  
Dilemma solved.  I will not have another cup.    

4 comments:

  1. Several of the teas in the kitchen are caffeine-free. Aside from chocolate, I'm mostly caffeine-free, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate is my worst vice. hahaha! Yes, the teas in the kitchen are good. I have them from time to time. They are a pleasant change. :)

    So do you avoid soda like I do? I drink it once in a while, but it kicks my butt. I have that whole PVC thing with my heart, and the combo of all that sugar and caffeine at once makes my heart flutter more than I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so much tea at home, and i stock up during the summer thinking i will drink it in the winter...and i never do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassandra, I drink tea all year long! Can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete