Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The 10 Dirtiest Foods You're Eating

The 10 Dirtiest Foods You're Eating

Wow! This was sort of shocking, but at the same time it made sense. I can tell you right now that I'm not going to cut any of these foods out of my diet... I now have to figure out a way to sanitize them somehow. I do follow the rules of safe handling and make sure I wash EVERYTHING that comes in contact with meat... especially poultry. I wash all my fruits and veggies. Not sure what else I can do...

Here's the list for those of you who don't want to click the link and read the article:

Chicken
Ground Beef
Ground Turkey
Oysters
Eggs
Cantaloupe
Peaches
Lettuce
Scallions

2 comments:

  1. THAT's why they all taste so good. I now want a peach and a scallion together. No kidding.

    Did I mention you've been Blogrolled? Under OTHER COOPS. Right side. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogrolled? LOL OTHER COOPS? I must be blind, but I can't find it. hahahah

    A peach and a scallion together... hmmm... that just might be interesting enough to try! LOL

    ReplyDelete