Thursday, August 25, 2011

Granola Cereal Bars - How one family broke its junk food addiction on Shine

Granola Cereal Bars - How one family broke its junk food addiction on Shine

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! We need to cut out all that crap! I checked out their blog, and they have some pretty interesting takes on things. I'm now a follower. :) Have a look: http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/

Don't know if I can pull this off, but this really has been my goal for over a year now. I'm just not as disciplined as these people are. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Amy. I know I'd have more success if I took baby steps and allowed for failure like the girls' choice of the pops.

    But I agree with their results and buy almost nothing processed. I'm not healthy; I just listen to my body.

    Good link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing a lot lately about how excess sugar (the processed stuff in everything) FEEDS cancer. Preservatives don't help either. Sheesh. That cuts out like 90% of everything at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete